man suffering from deviated septumWhen you have a deviated septum – a displacement of the bone and cartilage that divides your two nostrils – it can be corrected with a surgery called nasal septoplasty. During this procedure, a surgeon straightens and repositions your septum so that it’s in the middle of your nose.

Continue reading →