patient being seen by an ENT  doctorMost patients with the occasional sore throat or stuffy nose will go to their primary care physician for treatment. In some cases, however, their symptoms may warrant a closer examination by an otolaryngologist – a physician who specializes in the ear, nose, and throat (ENT).

Continue reading →